Website Candor Expedite
The Operational Account Manager will develop, lead, grow, and maintain a piece of Candor’s business that will deliver superior client experience while growing relationships between current clients and Candor Expedite. This role is a hybrid position that includes both business development and operational responsibilities. It includes serving as the operational point of contact for all shipments within the service lines (expedite, truckload, multimodal, etc.) for a group of clients. Through client relationships, this person will be expected to identify opportunities for new business and execute these for Candor’s growth. Important tasks include leadership and mentoring of operational staff with a focus on operational excellence, ownership of larger clients, and identifying opportunities for growth across existing client companies.
- Develops immediate relationships with new clients via an introduction from the sales team.
- Sets expectations with new clients regarding operational processes, quotes, orders, and services.
- Develops profitable and sustainable sales growth of all assigned accounts.
- Acknowledges and communicates solutions to customer inquiries for freight transportation opportunities.
- Supports and assists in building relationships with necessary vendors to support assigned customers.
- Serves as the Lead operational point of contact for all shipments of assigned clients via in-person/phone/email/and other forms of communication in order to develop and maintain effective relationships with assigned clients.
- Handle all problems, issues, or concerns that any client has and proactively identify solutions for problems as they arise in an efficient and effective manner.
- Leads reviews on accounts on a regular basis to evaluate clients’ needs to match with appropriate products and/or services and presents directly to POD Manager and Management.
- Communicate clearly with internal Candor teams to ensure work is properly delegated and accomplished in a timely manner.
- Provides excellent customer service to internal and external customers.
- Executes and assists in developing internal controls with POD Manager and Sales to ensure that Candor’s Carrier Partners meet and exceed safety and service standards.
- Can be lead operations professional for specific clients.
- Leading employee teams and additionally work as an individual contributor simultaneously.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in project management, business development or related area
- Experience managing multiple clients, projects, and/or teams to achieve a high service level.
- A basic understanding of freight, shipping & transportation, supply chain, and client service related to the industry.
- Clear communication clearly to internal and external clients.
- Delegation and assignment of work to cross-functional teams.
- Interest in growing the company through excellent client service and seeking new business opportunities with clients.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Service orientation
- Time management
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com