Website Candor Expedite
Reports directly to Operations Management & CEO
We are searching for an IT analyst to assist with the development, maintenance, and implementation of IT solutions for our company. In this role, you will be required to handle the analysis of our IT systems, develop strategies for optimization, manage all procedures relating to implementation, and run regular checks on your work. To ensure success as an IT analyst, the candidate will have a keen understanding of IT best practices and be skilled at adapting their approaches on the fly. A top-notch IT analyst will be passionate about the merging of business and IT systems and have practical expertise in developing and implementing solutions across various sectors.
- Conduct in-depth analysis and present business performance and opportunity.
- Own IT institutional knowledge and communicate with key stakeholders.
- Manage Relationships with External Software and Consulting Vendors
- Prioritizing user requirements, overseeing system upgrades, and researching new tools
- Manage projects as necessary.
- Provide data-driven insights via dashboards, scorecards, and descriptive and ad hoc analysis.
- Aid in developing data roadmaps for new product launches and evolving business needs.
- Surface and analyze data to help us build more robust Customer Segmentation and create Customer Engagement reporting and modeling.
- Lead cross-functional projects using advanced data modeling and analysis techniques to discover insights that will guide strategic decisions and uncover optimization opportunities.
- Oversee the design and delivery of analytical reports and insights that analyze business functions and key operations and performance metrics.
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent work experience is preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in the transportation and/or logistics industry as an IT Analysis or similar role.
- Experience of 1 year or greater in project management.
- Knowledge of data process flows
- Ability to establish and grow relationships with both transportation carriers and customers.
- Strong communication skills including negotiation and customer service.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical mindset
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Active listening
- Critical thinking
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org