Website Candor Expedite
- Maintain the CEO’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling business and personal meetings, conferences, and teleconferences, and coordinating and booking travel arrangements.
- Assists the President/CEO with daily administrative duties and completes a broad variety of administrative tasks including completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas, and compiling documents for meetings.
- Assists and supports the CEO in preparing for meetings, including preparing meeting materials, keeping track of meeting progress and follow-up items, and preparing and revising correspondence and other documents, as necessary.
- Works closely and effectively with the CEO to keep her well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Serve as the primary contact for the company, greet and establish rapport with employees, clients, visitors, and all other guests entering and exiting the building.
- Answer and direct telephone calls, and appropriately relay important information promptly, clearly, maintaining confidence as needed.
- Notify the CEO of important dates such as employee birthdays and anniversaries.
- Manage sensitive matters with a high level of confidentiality and discretion.
- Plan, coordinate, organize, and help at various company meetings, events, and celebrations.
- Receive and sort daily mail, filing appropriate documents accordingly.
- Maintain inventory of the company’s supplies, reordering as needed.
- Be easily assessable for after-hour travel, scheduling, and other needs.
- Pick up deliveries and run errands as needed for the CEO for both business and personal reasons.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years of office experience.
- Must be proficient with LinkedIn, Microsoft Office, Word, and Excel.
- Highly organized and self-motivated.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail-oriented and good time management skills and ability to prioritize work.
- Demonstrates ability to take initiative, anticipate needs and exercise independent/sound judgment.
What We Offer
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 8-hour shift, Monday – Friday, Hybrid Work Schedule
- Very competitive salary and benefits.
- Team focused. Teammates and leadership are there to assist when you need help.
- Open-door management style: we welcome feedback in all areas.
- An entrepreneurial spirit, fast-paced environment, but with a strong belief in work-life balance.
- The Executive Assistant will perform a wide range of administrative and office support activities and aid the CEO in facilitating the efficient operation of the organization.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org