Website Candor Expedite
Title of Position:
Customer Sales Representative
What’s the opportunity:
As a Customer Sales Representative, you will be developing, maintaining, and growing relationships between new clients, shippers, consignees, and Candor Expedite employees. Through this fast- aced, high-energy role where you will be able to make an impact on supply chain every day.
Responsible for creating/obtaining and maintaining new potential clients with a focus on achieving high-quality standards and client satisfaction. Strong focus on new client networking, negotiating pricing, and client relationship in expedite ground and white glove services.
- Obtain and maintain relationships with potential clients
- Research new client locations in the marketplace, generate leads, and qualify new client relationships
- Present capacity solutions to effectively support our client’s go-to-market strategy
- Utilize client analytics and other internal resources to make informed selling decisions
- Supply bids & quotes on potential business opportunities
- Maintain and surpass KPI goals on your sales pipeline, revenue, and margin goals
- Send literature and Candor Expedite Marketing materials to new potential clients
- Enter all client leads and communication into the Hubspot CRM platform
- Generate scheduled meetings via phone and face with potential clients for assessment of required transportation services
- Attend tradeshow and lead-generating events
- Study and understand market trends and seasonality
- Conducting account reviews (QBR) to identify opportunities for additional collaboration
- Resolve problems, including identifying issues, thinking critically, seeking input to determine the best course of action, and implementing solutions
- Conduct calls with Clients to determine open shipment/ spot freight availability and negotiate transportation rates
- Understand the technology platform that Candor Expedite offers to the client community and work to drive utilization with relationships
- Work hand in hand with client services representatives for proper handling and management of the client base built.
- Effectively communicate with the carrier sales team on pipeline opportunities and obtain knowledge of their carrier sourcing strategies
- Attending weekly scheduled meetings for account overview/pipeline opportunities
Physical Job Requirements:
Sedentary role with a fast-paced work environment. Open floor plan with moderate noise. Must be able to use a computer and phone to conduct business. This includes the ability to use hands, talk, see, and hear.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com